BLT Pasta Salad
- Chop the tomatoes in half and add them to a colander with a bowl underneath to catch the juices. Stir around 1 tbsp of flaked sea salt through them and leave them for around half an hour or so.
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon lardons until they are crisped to your liking.
- Whisk the sour cream into the tomato juices and add the ranch seasoning to make your easy tomatoey, ranchy dressing.
- Add the (slightly cooled) pasta and stir in the tomatoes and crispy bacon bits.
- When the salad feels cool to the touch add the iceburg lettuce.
- Season to taste.