- Slice the crusts off 16 slices of bread. Arrange four slices together on a serving board into a square shape. The rim of a cake tin on top and press down firmly to cut into a round shape. Use a knife to help cut the bread if needed. Keep the cake tin in place to use as a mould for the cake.
- Spread about 100g of Boursin Velvety over the bread. Top with lettuce and a layer of cucumber.
- Top with 4 more slices of bread, 100g Boursin velvety and a layer of chicken and bacon, followed by 4 more slices of bread. Spread Boursin velvety and top with lettuce and tomatoes and remaining 4 slices of bread. Spread 50g Boursin velvety over the top.
- Remove from the cake tin and spread remaining Boursin Velvety around the cake to coat entirely.
- Garnish with chives around the side of the cake. In the middle pile up sliced cucumber, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced radishes and chopped chives
- Set in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Slice into finger sandwiches and enjoy!