Step up your summer cooking game with the cheesiest chicken recipe to ever grace a barbecue! Brought to you by Boursin, these stuffed chicken burgers are basted in a tangy hot sauce before being seared on the grill, making them a flavourful, fiery addition to any barbecue line up. Bon appetit!
- Butterfly your chicken breasts then sandwich each chicken breast between two sheets of cling film and bash with a rolling pin to flatten them.
- Combine your hot sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, thyme, cayenne, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Add your chicken breasts and stir to coat. Put in the fridge to marinate overnight, or as long as you have.
- Put 25g of Boursin in the centre of one half of your chicken and then fold over the other half to seal into a burger shape. Repeat with your remaining chicken breasts.
- Heat your barbecue and place your chicken breasts on the grill. Cook for a few minutes on each side until cooked and tender, brushing with your marinate whilst it cooks.
- Place a good smear of Boursin on your burger bun base and top with a piece of lettuce. Top with a piece of chicken, a slice of tomato and some onion. Spread the lid of your bun with more Boursin and put it on your burger - serve immediately!