This Candy Cane Cheesecake will have you feeeling absolutely jolly. The vibrant peppermint cheesecake with dark chocolate crust will be a hit for the holidays.
- Put the white chocolate and cream together in a bowl and melt over a bain-marie on a low heat.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the gelatine over the water and leave to sponge for 5 mins. Place the pan over a very low heat until the gelatine has just dissolved, then pour over the white chocolate mixture. Leave the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Blitz your biscuits in a food processor until they form a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and combine with your melted butter and sprinkles, stirring until the crumbs are fully coated.
- Press your crumbs into a lined springform cake tin and leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Whisk your remaining double cream and cream cheese with your icing sugar and vanilla extract - bring them to stiff peaks, then gradually pour in your white chocolate mixture and whisk until thick.
- Get 3 bowls and divide your mixture equally between each of them. Add red food colouring to one and green to another. Stir until you have a deep red, a deep green and a white mixture.
- Carefully pour some of your red mixture into the centre of the tin, then green then white. Continue until you have used all your mixture. Pull a cocktail stick from the centre to the edge repeatedly until you have a webbed effect.
- Leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from tin, serve and enjoy!