One of our favourite pasta flavours served with crispy garlic bread is something you can count us in on! This warm dip takes minutes to put together and it’s a sure hit with these garlic bread dippers. Using soft white bread and rolling it out flat they bake up and get super crispy just like crackers!
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Roll slices of bread flat. Brush with garlic butter on both sides. Cut into four triangles, corner to corner.
- Place flat on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes flipping half way through until golden brown and crisp.
- In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, cream cheese, chicken, bacon, parmesan, 1/2 cup mozzarella, parsley, pepper and garlic powder. Transfer to a baking dish, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes then remove foil and grill for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with extra parsley, dip garlic bread and enjoy!