Turkey Korma Pizza. Thats' right, you heard us. Use that leftover Christmas turkey to make the korma sauce for this pizza and keep holiday spirits high.
- Place your turkey in a bowl with your yogurt, cardamom, nutmeg and salt and stir to combine. Marinate in the fridge ideally overnight, or for at least 3 hours.
- Add your sugar and yeast to a bowl of warm water and leave to bloom. Tip in your bread flour, yogurt, butter and salt and combine into a dough. Knead on a floured surface for 5 mins until you have a soft smooth dough, then leave to proof in a lightly oiled bowl covered in cling film until risen, about an hour.
- Pop your turkey on a baking tray lined with foil and grill until tender and starting to char, about 10 mins. Shred with two forks.
- Heat your vegetable oil in a pan and add your cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon, cooking until fragrant. Add your onion and fry off for about 10 mins over a medium heat until soft and starting to caramelise. Add your garlic and ginger paste and cook out for 2 mins.
- Tip in your dry spices, cook out for 1 min before adding your tomato puree and ground almonds and toasting for 2 mins. Pour in your stock and your cream and simmer for 5 mins until thickened. Add mango chutney, nutmeg and salt, then tip your turkey into the pan and stir to combine.
- On a round baking tray lined with parchment, arrange your naan dough. Sprinkle mozzarella around the outer edge, then roll up to form a cheese stuffed crust.
- Spread your turkey mixture into the centre of your pizza and sprinkle it with cheese. Bake at 200°C for 25 mins until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with coriander and nigella seeds and brush the crusts with garlic butter. Serve immediately!