- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook through for 1-2 minutes. Add all of the spices and stir to combine. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually pour in the chicken stock and whisk constantly. Add the heavy cream and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer then season with salt and pepper.
- In another non-stick pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Drain, reserving half of the fat in the pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into the pan heated with bacon fat. Cook low and slow until scrambled. Then remove.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Lay out a tortilla, top with eggs on one side, bacon, cheese and cilantro. Roll up!
- Arrange into a greased baking dish.
- Top with sauce made before and bake for 10 minute then grill for 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with chopped avocado and cilantro. Enjoy!