- Mix together flour, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, and parsley. Coat each chicken breast in the flour, shake off any excess.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Sear chicken breasts until golden brown on each side. Remove
- Add bacon to the pan and cook until browned and crispy. Add butter, garlic and cook until aromatic.
- Add cream and bring to a simmer. Add parmesan, chives and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir through cooked penne and broccoli.
- Serve in bowls and top with sliced crispy chicken.