For the love of fish tacos, the perfect fried fish treat. Seasoned with fajita seasoning for a bit of kick and topped with a pepper and onion based slaw, these tacos are a delicious twist on the traditional Baja fish tacos. Enjoy!
- Mix together all slaw ingredients and keep chilled.
- Mix together the cream ingredients and keep chilled.
- Heat oil to 175ºC.
- Whisk together flour, fajita seasoning and beer until smooth. Add a up to 1/2 a beer more if batter is too thick.
- Dip each piece of fish and gently drop into the oil. Swing it back and forth to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Add fish to tortillas, top with slaw and drizzle with cream and some fresh coriander.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!