Sometimes you can't decided which dip you want, so why not have all three!! This is a great dish for a party sharer, game day or movie night!
- Divide dough into 25g balls. arrange around large sheet pan with a rim and into thirds, as seen in video
- Pizza: Mix together cream cheese, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread into one third of the tray. Top with pizza sauce, grated mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Jalapeño Popper: Mix cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, jalapeños and 1/4 cup cheese. spread into one third of sheet pan. Top with remaining cheddar, panko bread crumbs and sliced jalapenos.
- Lasagna: Spread bolognese flat, top with béchamel and sliced mozzarella. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake tray for 30-40 minutes at 180ºC until dough is golden brown and dips are bubbling. Cover with foil if gets brown to quickly.