3 Ingredient Ice-Cream Melting Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Pour melted ice-cream into a bowl and sift in flour. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Take six tablespoons of the mixture and place in the bottom of a six hole, greased muffin tin.
- Push six cubes of chocolate into the top of the mixture and add another six tablespoons on top of each, smoothing them out to cover the chocolate completely.
- Bake for 20 minutes and leave to cool before removing from their tin onto a wire rack.