French Fry Crunchwrap
- Start by tossing the fries in your spice mix.
- Assemble your crunchwrap, starting with your large tortilla then a spoonful of your sour cream, then fries, taco spiced mince, a layer of tortilla chips, cheese, then salsa.
- Top with a mini tortilla, then fold the large tortilla around it, and carefully flip over.
- Dry toast in a non-stick pan until golden brown and the cheese has melted. Enjoy!
- Start by cooking your chicken, peppers, and onions in taco seasoning.
- Add a small portion of your chicken, peppers, and onions to your tortilla, along with some cheese. Roll up, and repeat with remaining tortillas and mixture.
- Add some vegetable oil to a pan, enough to shallow fry, then fry each side of the rolled tortillas until golden.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and coriander. Enjoy!
Crispy Smashed Potato & Veggie Nachos
- Start by boiling your potatoes for around 15 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Preheat the oven to 210 C. Drain the potatoes, place on a baking tray then smash with a glass.
- Combine your spice mix with 1 tbsp oil, then brush onto the potatoes. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then flip, brush the other side with the spice mix, then return to the oven for another 15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Top with cheese, then place under the grill for just a few minutes until melted.
- For your salsa, combine tomatoes, diced onion, coriander, lime, chillies, sliced radish, salt, and pepper.
- Top your cheesy potatoes with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, corn, black beans, pickled onions (optional), and coriander. Enjoy!
Buffalo Breakfast Tacos
- Start by cooking your streaky bacon until super crispy, then chop into small pieces.
- Char your tortillas over a flame, and set aside.
- Slice your avocado into thin pieces.
- Whisk your eggs with buffalo sauce, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Scramble your eggs, along with a knob of butter.
- Assemble your tacos, starting with avocado, then eggs, bacon, onions, feta, and extra buffalo sauce. Enjoy!