Baileys Brownie Trifle
- Place the vanilla custard in a saucepan along with the chocolate. Melt together over a gentle heat, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool and cover with cling film to prevent a skin forming.
- Place the brownies in a bowl, break up a little then pour over 100ml Baileys and the coffee. Set aside to soak.
- Place the malt biscuits in a bag and bash with a rolling pin to break up into small pieces.
- Now, finally, place the cream, icing sugar and remaining Baileys in a bowl. Whisk to form stiff peaks.
- Now it's time to assemble the trifles. Layer up the brownies, followed by the malt biscuits, chocolate custard and Baileys cream. Repeat then top with a little grated dark chocolate.
- Chill for half an hour before serving.