- On a floured surface roll out your pastry into a round about 1cm thick. Then crumble on your Boursin cheese in the centre of the pastry. Using a spoon spread the Boursin in an even layer in a circular shape.
- Layer your sliced tomatoes, drizzle on your olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Fold the edges of the pastry inward creating a pleat every 4cm, do this all the way around until your galette forms.
- Brush with an egg wash and bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 1 hour.
- Once baked and golden brown, allow to cool slightly, garnish with crumbled Boursin and fresh chives.