Nothing quite screams Christmas like a wreath, right? What about a wreath made of sausages orbiting a sun of glorious melted camembert? Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh - this is what baby Jesus would really have wanted.
- Cut the pastry into rectangles that wrap neatly round a whole hot dog with a little room to overlap. Brush the overlap with beaten egg yolk and then roll each hot dog up in pastry. Cut each into three sections.
- Place the camembert in the middle of a lined pizza tray and arrange the hot dogs in two rings around it, pointing outwards like spokes on a wheel.
- Cut slits in the camembert and poke in the rosemary and garlic.
- Brush the pastry wrapped hot dogs thoroughly with egg yolk and bake for 35 - 40 minutes until the pastry has puffed up and turned a deep golden brown.
- Cut the lid off the camembert and rip off the individual sausages and dip in the cheese.
- Eat (with friends).