Favourite buffalo chicken stuffed into a tortilla, and then chicken fried! Delicious crispy coating and even better when served with our favourite ranch dressing. Try tossing them in extra buffalo sauce for kick!
- In a large bowl mix together chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder, salt and chives until combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup water to form a paste.Spread a thin layer of paste on 1/3 of one half of tortilla. Fold over into a cone shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Fill each cone with buffalo chicken mixture and use more of the paste to seal the edge.
- Heat oil to 170ºC.
- Dip each triangle in egg letting excess drip off, then into the flour shaking off excess. Repeat for a double coat. Repeat with remaining triangles.
- Fry in batches until golden brown.
- Serve with Ranch and extra buffalo sauce.