Chilli Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Rub your baking potatoes with oil and bake for 1 hour 20 mins. Remove and leave to cool slightly.
- Cut a hole in the top of your potatoes and dig out the innards. Pop them into a bowl.
- Place a little cheese in the bottom of your hole then fill to the brim with chilli.
- To your innards potato bowl, add the cream, butter, salt and pepper. Mix to combine until smooth.
- Dollop on top of each potato and smooth over. Top with the rest of the cheese and bake for 15 minutes, before grilling for a final 5.
- Top with sour cream and chives.