Not a fan of baking? This cheesecake is perfect for you! Don't even need to turn the oven on. The base is a completely edible cookie dough topped with a creamy no-bake cheesecake and mini chocolate chip cookies for good measure.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, salt, vanilla and milk until pale a fluffy.
- Heat flour in microwavable-bowl for 1 minute. Let cool. Add flour, salt, and chocolate chips; fold until combined.
- Divide and press cookie dough into 9” lined spring-form pan, place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, make the cheesecake filling. Blend together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, set aside.
- Whisk gelatin into the hot cream and let sit for 5 minutes to cool. Gradually whisk cream mixture into cream cheese until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour on top chilled of cookie dough and spread evenly. Chill overnight to set.
- Top with mini chocolate chip cookies and drizzle cookies with melted chocolate.