Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
Meat-free doesn’t mean missing out. If you fancy enjoying a slightly greener version of some classic comfort food, you can’t beat our delicious alternative to chilli-loaded Hasselback potatoes. Made with Birds Eye’s brilliant new Green Cuisine range, this dish proves that you don’t need beef for big flavour!
- Cut parallel lines down the length of the potatoes - you can use two wooden chopsticks or wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide to stop you cutting all the way through if you need to.
- Lay the potatoes in a greased skillet and brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for an hour or until the potatoes are fanned out.
- Meanwhile, cook the Birds Eye Chili mix according to package directions. Once cooked, fill the potato slits with the chilli mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole and spring onions.