Egg in Hole Burger
- Shape the beef mince into 4 patties (about 15cm wide).
- Using a 6cm cutter or sharp knife, cut out the middle section of each patty.
- Heat the oil in a pan, season the burgers with salt and pepper then fry until browned on one side. Turn over and fry the other side for 1-2 minutes then crack the eggs into the holes.
- Cook until the egg white turns opaque then place the cheese slices on top of each burger. Remove from the heat when the cheese has melted.
- Serve your egg centred burger in a toasted bun with tomato sauce, mustard, lettuce, onion and tomato slices.