- To make your buns, add sugar, dried yeast and water to a medium bowl. Allow to bloom and bubble for 5-10 mins.
- Combine your dry ingredients in a separate bowl, create a well and pour in the yeast mixture, plant based milk and melted Flora Plant Butter. Combine until a dough forms and then tip onto a slight floured surface. Kneed for 5 mins until the dough is smooth and elastic. Set aside covered in a large bowl to rest for 10 mins.
- While the dough rests make your jalapeno popper filling. Combine room temperature cream cheese, nutritional yeast, vegan mozzarella cheese, jalapeno, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth and then add to a piping bag.
- Divide your dough into 10 equal rolls, brush on some of your plant based milk and bake for 15 mins at 180.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Make two lengthwise cuts on the top of the rolls, (like an X) making sure that the base of the bread remains attached, so not cutting all the way through.
- Then pipe your jalapeno filling into the roll and top with cheese. Place the filled roll on a lined baking sheet and fill the rest of your buns.
- Once all of your buns are filled and topped with cheese, pop them back in the oven for 7 mins or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mixed diced chives and Flora Plant Butter. Once out of the oven, give the buns a final brush with your Flora Plant Butter and chive mix and then serve!