New Christmas dinner tradition: pile it high on a pizza with our Christmas Dinner Pizza. It has all the classics: bacon-wrapped sausage, Brussel sprouts, cranberry sauce, and a Yorkshire pie of gravy for dipping. Once you've had a slice you'll never go back.
- Add all of your spiced to a nutribullet and blitz until you have a fine powder.
- Add your ketchup, apple juice, apple cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, chipotle paste and tomato puree to a pan along with your spice mix. Whisk until combined, then bring to a boil and simmer for 20 mins until thickened.
- Melt your butter in a frying pan and fry your onion over a medium heat until it is soft and starting to caramelise, about 5 mins. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine your sausage meat, breadcrumbs, onion, apple, sage, salt and pepper and combine with your hands until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Roll into small balls, then place on a baking tray lined with parchment and bake at 180°C/350°F for 15 mins.
- Sift your flour into a large bowl and make a well in the middle. Add your eggs and milk to the well, then whisk working outwards until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour 2 tbsp sunflower oil into each muffin tin tray and heat in the oven at 220°C for 10 mins until very hot indeed.
- Pour your batter into your muffin tray and cook for 25 mins until they are very well risen and golden - do not open the oven whilst they are cooking!
- Toss your sprouts in honey, olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a foil lined baking tray and grill for 5 mins on a medium heat, tossing frequently, until they start the caramelise and char.
- Roll out your pizza dough into a round shape. Spread with barbecue sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella before topping with your stuffing balls, charred sprouts and pigs in blankets.
- Bake for 15 mins at 200°C until your dough is crisp, golden and fragrant and your cheese is bubbling. Garnish with cranberry sauce, then cut into slices. Pop a Yorkshire pudding in the middle and fill with gravy. Serve!