- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper. Form into golf ball sized balls. Flatten on your palm and place one piece of ham and a cube of swiss cheese.
- Wrap and roll into a ball. Continue with rest of mix.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Pan fry meatballs until golden brown all around. Remove and clean out the pan.
- Add the butter and let it melt, add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Sprinkle in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in the chicken stock until combined and smooth then pour in the cream. Bring to a simmer and stir through the mustard. Cover with a lid and let thicken slightly.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Add the pasta, half of each cheese and the meatballs. Stir to coat.
- Preheat an oven to 180ºC. Pour the pasta mix into a large casserole dish. Bake for 10 minutes and then grill for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve!