All the magnificence of a pizza in an easy to eat ring - none of the dangers of floppy base and errant toppings, all of that cheesy goodness. And it's made in a bundt, yes please!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a square and top with tomato sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella. Roll into a tight roll.
- Brush a bundt tin with garlic butter and press the roll into it, making sure the edges are sealed. Brush the top with garlic butter.
- Make the pizza ranch sauce - whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, ketchup, chives, salt, garlic powder, oregano, basil and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes until risen and crispy, then turn out onto a tray, cut into chunks and dip.