Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread Pizza Buns
- Mix together milk, yeast, sugar in a large bowl. Let sit until slightly frothy. Add two eggs and butter and stir until combined.
- Add in all of the flour and salt and mix until combined. Remove from the bowl and knead, the dough will be sticky but soft.
- Knead until the dough is soft and forms a ball. We will try the windowpane test to see how well the gluten has been formed.
- Place in a lightly greased bowl and cover with cling film. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Knockback and dive into 40g dough balls. Flatten each dough ball into a disk, fill with chopped pepperoni and grated mozzarella.
- Then bring the sides into the centre, then roll to seal tight. This will form an even roll and inferior interior.
- Arrange in a greased cast-iron skillet or baking dish.
- Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
- While still hot from the oven, brush liberally with garlic butter to soak in. Grate over a mountain of parmesan cheese, enjoy!