- Pat beef dry and cut into 1 ½-inch pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add the meat in batches and brown on all sides. Transfer to a plate. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the pot (if necessary, add more fat) and add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Return the meat to the pot along with cassareep, scotch bonnets, ginger, brown sugar, orange zest, thyme, cinnamon stick, allspice and cloves.
- Add enough water to the pot to just cover the meat. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer gently over medium-low heat until the meat is completely tender, about 3 hours. Remove the cinnamon stick, herb sprigs, and orange zest.
- For your tortillas, whisk the masa harina and salt together until well blended. While mixing, slowly pour in the warm water. When the dough is moist and starting to hold together, stop adding water.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes, Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and roll into balls. Keep the balls covered with a damp towel while you press, and then cook each tortilla on a very hot skillet. Transfer cooked tortillas to a bowl lined with a clean dish towel. Keep the tortillas wrapped with a towel until ready to serve.
- For your salsa, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Place in a bowl, ready to serve.
- To assemble your taco, pull the meat out of the pepper pot and shred gently. Place the meat back in the sauce and spoon onto a warmed tortilla topping with salsa, crumbed feta and fresh coriander