- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil in a wide frying pan and add the shredded chicken. Add the seasoning and paprika and stir through, then add the onion and pepper and stir fry until softened.
- Cut the puff pastry into around 10 equal triangles. Place a spoonful of the chicken mix on top of one of the triangles and top with a little cheddar. Brush the edges with egg wash and press another triangle on top, then brush with more egg wash and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffed up. Serve garnish with finely chopped coriander.
Cheese Steak Pasties
- Heat a frying pan and add the oil. Fry the steak, adding the salt, pepper and other seasonings.
- Add the white onion and green peppers, check seasoning and take off the heat.
- Cut the pastry into roughly 8 squares.
- Top 4 of the squares with the steak mixture and a slice of low moisture mozzarella, then brush around the edges and place another square on top. Press to seal and brush the tops with egg yolk.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffed up.
Pesto Pizza Pockets
- In a food processor blitz basil, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan, salt and olive oil until it's come together - careful not to over blend.
- Top the pastry disks with a sprinkling of mozzarella.
- Top the mozzarella with a tbsp of tomato sauce, 1 tsp of mozzarella.
- Brush around the edges with egg wash and press another circle on top. Brush with egg wash again and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until risen and golden,