Easy to make for a crowd, these savoury pie bites are fun to fill with whatever your heart desires. We chose some of our favourite fillings. Feel free to be creative with what you fill yours with!
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Mix all the ingredients together for each filling.
- Place pre-rolled pie crust into an ice cube tray. Press into the center to create a small well. Place a 1/2 tsp of a mixture into each well. Brush all edges with egg wash and top with another piece of rolled out pastry.
- Using a rolling pin roll over the tray to seal the edges. Cut the excess pastry from around the edges and flip over onto a cutting board. Cut through the sealed edges to create individual cubes.
- Brush each with egg wash and sprinkle with respective garnish:
- Croque Monsieur- Grated Emmental
- Chicken Fajita - Paprika
- Cheeseburger- Sesame Seeds
- Pepperoni Pizza - Oregano
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with dips and enjoy!