If you love a sweet treat, you’ll love our frozen layered berry cake. Chock full of berries, biscuits and Onken Natural Set Yogurt, it’s sure to impress your friends and family. Onken Natural Set Yogurt is part of the Too Good To Go Initiative — which aims to cut down on food waste. At Twisted we also believe in making the best of our groceries. So be sure to remember to “Look, Smell, Taste, Don't Waste” before chucking out something that’s perfectly edible!
- Mix the biscuits and butter together until the mixture looks like wet sand. Press into a greased and lined 8-inch springform pan. Freeze until ready to use
- Meanwhile, whip the cream to stiff peaks then fold in the Natural Set Yogurt until smooth. Divide into 3 bowls
- Individually blend the berries and add each one to each of the yoghurt bowls. Fold through
- Pour a layer of the strawberry and let it set for 30 minutes in the freezer before topping with the raspberry, repeating and following with the blackberry layer. Freeze for 3 hours until set.
- When ready to serve. Whip together the double cream, honey and Onken until thick. Spoon the topping on the cake and move your spoon around to make it wavy.
- Top with fresh berries, slice and serve!