Salted Caramel Soft Serve
- In a small pot whisk together milk and condensed milk. Sprinkle gelatine and salt over the top. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Whisk until gelatine is dissolved, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add mascarpone and salted caramel and whisk until completely combined and smooth. Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze for 8 hours or over night.
- Add cubes to blender, only doing half a batch at a time. Pulse to break a part and then blend on until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Serve in ice cream cones or in cups.
- Drizzle with extra caramel sauce.