- Combine together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, cumin and chili or Cayenne. Sprinkle seasoning over ribs and drizzle with oil. Rub the seasoning all over the ribs on both sides. Cover the tray with foil and bake for 2 hours at 180 degrees.
- During the last 5 minutes of cook time, mix together sauce ingredients.
- Remove ribs from the oven, remove foil and spread the tops of the ribs with the barbecue
- sauce mixture.
- Increase oven temperature to 220 degrees and Return ribs to the oven, uncovered, and bake
- for a further 10 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to recirculate back into the meat before slicing.
For the drink
- Place the milk, ice cream, peanut butter & SDPBW in a blender and whizz
- until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce down the insides of 2 serving glasses. Divide the
- milkshake between the 2 glasses. Top with the biscuit crumb & little extra chocolate sauce, if liked.