A stuffed crust burger pizza pie, big enough to feed a crowd. Made in a sheet pan and topped with a full burger patty, burger sauce and typical toppings. Go crazy with your favourite toppings!
- Pre-heat oven to Grill setting.
- Mix beef mince, salt, pepper and garlic powder until combined. Press evenly into a 12x17 x1-inch cookie sheet and grill for 6 minutes flipping half way.
- Roll out pizza dough to the size of a 12x17x1-inch sheet pan with some excess to hang over the edges. Press evenly into a greased cookie sheet so excess hangs over.
- Place mozzarella cheese around the edge of pizza dough and fold over excess and press to seal dough. Spread some burger sauce in the centre of the base of the pizza. Top with cooked burger Pattie, bacon and grated cheese.
- Heat oven to 200ºC (390ºF). Place pizza on the bottom third of the oven and cook for 20 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Transfer to a cutting board and cut into slices. Top with lettuce, pickles, onion and extra burger sauce.