- Heat your saute pot over medium heat and add the sesame oil. Brown your chicken wings, in two batches if necessary, and set aside. In the residual oil, fry your garlic, chilli and ginger until fragrant, throw in the rice wine, then return the wings to the pot. Transfer to the slow-cooker.
- Add your soy sauces. Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove the wings and place on a tray to grill. Place the pot over medium heat and add oyster sauce and brown sugar. Reduce to a glaze then add the black food dye. Mix well.
- Brush all over your wings.
- Grill the wings for 5 minutes, or until crisp and dark.
- Garnish with spring onion and chilli.