- Start by making the salsa - combine diced cherry tomatoes, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Set aside to give the flavours a chance to get to know each other
- In a large non-stick pan on medium heat, add a small splash of oil and add your sliced onion and diced chorizo. Cook until the chorizo has crisped up and the onions have softened - remove with a slotted spoon.
- Turn up the heat and add your diced chicken thighs. Cook in the chorizo oil until nicely browned.
- Return the chorizo and onion to the pan, along with the prawns, tomato paste, smoked paprika, garlic powder, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cook on a medium heat until the prawns are cooked through. Finish with a knob of butter.
- For the rice, cook the diced onion, garlic, and peppers until soft. Meanwhile, add a few strands of saffron to your stock and let it steep.
- Add your rice, stir to combine with the vegetables, then add your saffron infused stock along with your frozen peas, salt, and pepper. Turn down the heat to low, cover, and leave to cook for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the aioli - to a jug add a garlic clove, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and saffron. Give it a quick blitz with the hand blender, then slowly drizzle in the olive oil until thickened.
- Construct your burrito - using one or two tortillas, depending on how big you want it to be, top with a good portion of the rice, chicken/chorizo/prawn mixture, then salsa. Roll up, tucking the sides in and then rolling the rest tightly over.
- Toast in a pan, slice, and dunk in the aioli. Enjoy!