- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC
- Toss the cubed bread in Truffle Mayonnaise. Arrange on a lined baking
- sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes flipping halfway or until golden brown Toss the halved tomatoes with oil, salt and pepper and arrange flat on a lined tray. Bake for 30 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 100oC and bake for 1 hour.
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer, add the vinegar and use a whisk to create a vortex. While the water is spinning, carefully slip one egg in. let it cook gently for 2-3 minutes, then remove and repeat with the second egg. Drain the eggs and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Coat the dried poached eggs in flour. Mix 15g Truffle Mayonnaise into the whisked egg until combined. Add the poached egg and coat with egg mixture then cover in panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a saucepan to 170oC. Fry the eggs for 20-30 seconds until golden brown.
- Arrange the baby spinach and frisee in a bowl, top with the bacon lardons, cherry tomatoes and croutons. Drizzle with Truffle Mayo and sprinkle parmesan cheese and nuts of choice.
- Place the crispy poached egg on top and drizzle with Truffle mayonnaise