- In a large bowl, mix all the burger ingredients together until combined. Form 4 patties with the mixture, indenting the centre with your thumb.
- In a small pot mix together the glaze ingredients and cook through until thickened.
- Grill the burgers, until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Glaze the burgers with the sauce and flip to coat and caramelize. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds Toast the buns lightly
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water, sugar and salt. Add the cucumber and cover to coat. Let soak and sit for at least 30 minutes or up to three days. Remove cucumbers and toss with chopped spring onions
- Place the burgers on the bottom bun and top with pickled cucumbers and top bun. Enjoy!