Our two favourites are together again. This Lasagna stuffed Garlic Bread Ring is moreish!
- Slice the crusts off the bread and roll flat with a rolling pin, or a wine bottle!
- Mix together butter, garlic and parsley
- Brush bread on both sides with garlic butter
- Press and overlap into a bundt tin and in the centre as well.
- Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic, cook until aromatic.
- Add the beef mince and break apart with the back of a spoon. When beef is slightly browned, add tomato paste and cook through for 2 minutes.
- Add red wine and let reduce by half. Pour in tomatoes and cream. Stir to combine and cover. Reduce heat to simmer until thickened, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove and let rest.
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat. Add flour and cook for 2 minutes. Add the milk gradually whisking constantly until smooth. Bring to a simmer. Add cheese and season with salt and pepper. Remove rom heat and let cool completely
- Arrange lasagna noodles over garlic bread followed by a layer of cheese, béchamel and bolognese. Repeat finishing with a layer of cheese. Top with more garlic bread.