- In a large bow, mix together all of the filling ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each pasta shells with mixture
- Meanwhile, in a large one proof casserole pan heat oil and cook onions until soft. Add garlic and cook until aromatic.
- Stir through the crushed tomatoes and spices. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Cook until sightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Arrange pasta shells over top in a nice pattern. Top with grated mozzarella, parmesan and sliced mini pepperonis.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180ºC until bubbling. Girl for 2 minutes
- Garnish with parsley before serving, enjoy!