Spinach & artichoke dip is always a hit at the table. We've stuffed meatloaf with this glorious dip so it's a one pan meal! Serve with a side salad and some chips to dip!
- In a large bowl mix together mix mince with bread crumbs, eggs,1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper until well combined.
- Lay bacon across the bottom of a loaf tin lined with parchment paper being sure for it to come up the sides.
- Press 3/4 of mix into a loaf tin along the bottom and press up the edges keeping a well in the middle.
- In another bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, spinach, artichoke, garlic, 1 tsp salt and, 1 tsp pepper until smooth. Add this mixture into the well and smooth.
- Flatten remaining meat out to the size of the loaf tin. Place on top of the mixture being sure to seal the edges well.
- Bake in a 180ºF oven for 30-40 minutes. Flip out of tin and grill for 5-10 minutes until the bacon is golden and crispy.