There's something for everyone with The Ultimate Game Day Pretzel Bun Dip Tray! It won't matter which team you pull for, this dip tray brings rivals together. With salsa, guacamole, queso dip, and cheese-stuffed pretzel buns for dipping, the biggest competition of day will be who gets the last bite.
- In a jug mix together the warm water with the melted butter and sugar.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and salt. Pour in the warm water and butter mixture. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Transfer to a greased bowl cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, mix all salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- Push halved and pitted avocado’s through a cooling rack into a large bowl. Mash avocados and fold through remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with lime juice and cling film tightly until ready to serve.
- To make the cheese sauce, pour the evaporated milk into a saucepan over medium heat. Coat the grated cheese in cornflour and add to the evaporated milk. Stir to combine until it started to melt and thicken, then add hot sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC Fan.
- Once the dough has risen, punch down and knead slightly. Divide into 25g balls and stuff each one with a piece of cheese then seal tightly.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add the baking soda once boiling. Place the balls of dough in the water for about 30 seconds on each side, then transfer to a lined baking sheet and arrange around the sides. Score each one with an X and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and fill with salsa, guacamole and cheese sauce.
- Decorate with sourcream to resemble a football field
- Dip and enjoy!