Cinnamon Tortilla Crunch Cereal
- Pre-heat oven to 180CºC. Cut the tortillas into little squares and arrange in an even layer on a baking tray. Drizzle butter and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Meanwhile, mix together the cinnamon and sugar together. Toss the hot squares in the sugar mixture and let cool on the tray.
- Serve with milk!
Easy Thin Crust Pizza’s
- Place a tortilla on a baking sheet, top with sauce, cheese & toppings
- Bake at 200ºC for about 10 mins
- Cut and eat!
Tortilla Cinnamon Buns
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
- Brush a tortilla with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Repeat with remaining tortillas and stack on top of one another.
- Roll into a tight log and cut into 8 pieces.
- Pour melted butter into each muffin tin and top with some chopped nuts. Place one roll into each cavity.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and bubbling
- Drizzle with icing, enjoy!
Easy Taco Shells
- Place and fold tortillas into mugs.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals for 1-2 minutes then let them cool int the mug.
- Easy taco shells!
Tortilla Apple Roses
- Cut tortillas into 2” thick strips
- Spread each with the cinnamon brown sugar butter then arrange sliced apples on ¼ of the strips with the edges hanging off.
- Roll tightly into a roll, then place into a muffin tin.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15-20 minutes until apples are cooked through
Tortilla Cheese Chilli Cones
- Cut tortillas in half and place on a microwavable plate
- Sprinkle grated cheese on each half.
- Microwave for 30 seconds until the cheese is melted.
- Roll the halves into cone shapes and fill with chilli
Cheats Tortilla “Crepes”
- Whisk eggs, milk and, sugar together until smooth
- Dip tortillas in the egg mixture then pan-fry in a greased pan until just golden
- Remove then fill with strawberries and serve with whipped cream and maple syrup