To celebrate the launch of new virtual festival: The Great Feast Of London, we have teamed up with them to bring you a competition that gives you the chance to win one of four amazing prizes courtesy of the incredible restaurant vendors involved in the festival, including:
Black Card Entitles the winner to a free portion of dumplings for a whole year.
Entitles the winner to a meal for two at any one of its London branches.
James Cochran’s 12:51
Entitles the winner to a £50 voucher to spend at James Cochran’s 12:51.
Entitles the winner to a £100 dine in voucher.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these prizes is pre-order Twisted: A Cookbook on Amazon between now and the closing date and send your proof of pre-order to email@example.com by 23:59 on 23 July 2020. The four winners selected at random will be announced on Friday 24 July 2020.
We wish you lots of good luck, and hey - even if you don’t win a prize you’ll still be getting Twisted: A Cookbook delivered to your door on 3 September!
Terms and Conditions:
- All entries must be submitted with a copy of their proof of pre-order for Twisted: A Cookbook to firstname.lastname@example.org between 3 July and 23 July 2020 at 23:59. All entries received after this date may not be accepted.
- Pre-orders should have been purchased between 3 July and 23 July 2020 to be eligible for entry into the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random and notified individually on 24 July 2020.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can not be exchanged.
- Each prize is subject to their own individual terms and conditions that will be provided in full to the individual winners by the restaurant vendors.
- The £100 Kricket voucher must be used in 2020 by 31 December 2020. All menu items are included, as well as drinks and service charge up to the value of £100. The voucher is valid for one visit and change will not be provided if the value of the meal is less than £100. The booking must be made via email directly to email@example.com and the winner must specify they are the competition winner, booking with the voucher.
- The Bones Daddies meal for two is redeemable once the restaurant has re-opened on 4th July 2020 and is valid until 31 December 2021. The meal is limited to two main courses, two sides and two Bone Daddies beers or soft drinks.
- James Cochran’s 12:51 £50 voucher is redeemable once the restaurant has re-opened and there is no expiration date. It is redeemable against food items and not drinks. The voucher is valid for one visit only and no change will be provided if the meal is under £50.
- The Dumpling Shack Black Card entitles the holder to one free portion of dumplings (4 pan fried pork soup dumplings, prawn wontons in chilli oil, vegan wontons in chilli oil) per week. It’s non-transferable, only the card holder may use it and an acceptable photo ID will be required from the Black Card holder to confirm they are the owner of it. The Black Card must be shown each time the holder would like to redeem their free order of dumplings. The Black Card can be used at any one of Dumpling Shack’s locations. The Black Card will be activated from the first purchase for 12 months, however if Dumpling Shack is closed for an extended period within those 12 months, those weeks will be carried over.
- All winners will be put in touch with the restaurants directly to receive their vouchers / Black Card.