Turtle Brownie Chocolate Dome
- Preheat the oven to 160 C. Melt the butter, then whisk in sugar, eggs plus yolk, vanilla, and oil
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine
- Fold in flour mix, chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Spread into a square pan lined with foil and cooking spray, and pop into the oven for 25 minutes. Allow to chill before slicing.
- To make your caramel, mix sugar and water in a pan. Allow the sugar to dissolve on a medium heat, then turn up and allow to bubble until it turns golden. Turn off the heat, then add your double cream and whisk, then add butter and vanilla.
- For your dome, melt dark chocolate and add to a large bowl. Blow up a balloon, and dunk in the chocolate. Place on a glass to set, and chill in the fridge.
- Once it's set, pop the balloon. To plate, serve up the brownie and top with whipped cream and chopped pecans. Top with your chocolate dome, then pour over your hot caramel to reveal what's inside!
Ice Cube Chocolate Cups
- Start by making your chocolate cups. Fill up a large ice cube tray with water, and add in your popsicle sticks. Allow to freeze completely.
- Meanwhile, make your mousse. To a microwave-safe bowl, add your chocolate, marshmallows, double cream, and cookie butter.
- Microwave in 3 x 30-second bursts, stirring each time, until everything is melted together and it becomes a thick glossy mousse.
- Once your ice cubes are set, melt your chocolate. Carefully remove the ice cubes using the popsicle stick, and dunk in the melted chocolate. Quickly remove from the bowl and place on a tray lined with greaseproof paper. Once the chocolate has set, you can pop out the ice cube and re use it. Leave the chocolate cup to chill.
- Microwave your cookie butter briefly just so it's easier to work with, then pipe or spoon into the bottom of the cup. Top with the mousse, then whipped cream. Finish with crushed cookies, and enjoy!