- Pan fry diced shallot, garlic and chilli and cook until caramelized. Then add sliced mushrooms portobello, shiitake and chestnut.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add smoked paprika. Pour in veg stock and plant based cream.
- Leave to simmer for 5-7 mins. Finish with a squeeze of lemon and fresh parsley.
- To make a bechamel, make a roux with vegan butter and flour then slowly add almond milk while whisking. Add salt and pepper, nutmeg and a bay leaf.
- Add vegan cheese and stir until combined.
- Layer your lasagne and bake for 35 mins at 180 degree until golden and bubbling.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve!