- Preheat the oven to 225oC.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, Kallo Vegetable paste, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth
- Add all the vegetables to the marinade and toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange on trays in an even layer.
- Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes until lightly caramelised and cooked through.
Lasagne Roll Ups:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat. Add the Kallo paste and cook for 1 minute. Then add the flour and mix. Cook for 2 minutes
- Gradually pour in the milk and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the roasted vegetables and spinach to combine. Set aside
- For the tomato sauce, heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, and sauté until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and Italian seasoning, cook until aromatic.
- Add the tomato paste and cook through for 2-3 minutes then pour in the chopped tomatoes. Cook through for 20 minutes
- Taste and season with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Place a sheet of lasagne down. Spread with some of the bechamel and then top with the roasted vegetables in a thin layer. Roll into a tight spiral then cut into 6
- Arrange the rolls in the sauce and spread the remaining bechamel on top sprinkle over with mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!