- To make your meatballs combine beef mince, ground coriander, fish sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, panko breadcrumbs, egg, lime juice, red chilli and spring onion in a large bowl. Mix until fully combined and then roll your meatballs.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and sear your meatballs until brown and partially cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Then fry your garlic, red onions, ginger in vegetable oil until soft and translucent. Add your red Thai curry paste and cook until aromatic.
- Pour in a can of coconut milk and simmer for 5mins. Then add your meatball into your curry and allow to cook completely
- Once the meatballs are cooked, remove from the curry sauce. Blitz your curry sauce until thick and smooth with a hand blender.
- To serve, load 4 meatballs onto a sub roll, top with the red Thai curry sauce, then with red chillies, coriander, crushed salted peanuts and spring onions. Enjoy!