Article by Joanna Sarah-Freedman
McDonald’s has announced a last minute addition to its Christmas menu before it launches tomorrow.
Yup, just as we were gearing up for a festive feast, the fast-food giant has only gone and added breakfast to the menu too, with the arrival of its brand new Mighty McMuffin.
The Mighty McMuffin is perfect for soaking up a Christmas hangover, with sausage, egg, bacon, cheese and your choice of ketchup or brown sauce squeezed in between two muffin buns.
Starting from 23rd November, you can get the menu item for just £3.99 on its own, or grab it as a meal for £5.59 any time before 11am across the UK and Ireland.
But it’ll only be available for a limited time, so you’d better be quick if you want to get your fill.
The Mighty McMuffin will be joining the menu at the same day as some Christmassy additions, including the Festive Pie, Cheese Melt Dippers and the Celebrations McFlurry.
Customers can also get their hands on the brand new permanent menu addition, the McCrispy, as well as a returning favourite – the Big Tasty.
To mark the return of the holiday menu, McDonald’s UK is also bringing some festive magic to towns around the UK, launching a #ReindeerReady Christmas Card Tour.
The tour will see members of the public handed free McDonald’s food, and there will also be professional photographers on hand so you can grab a snap outside a Christmassy backdrop.
Donations for Children In Need will be collected at each location. You can find your nearest spot below:
McDonald’s Christmas Card Tour
- Wednesday 23rd November – Colchester, Tollgate Centre, Stanway, Colchester CO3 8RG, 3-7pm
- Thursday 24th November – Swindon, Orbital Shopping Park, Thamesdown Dr, Swindon SN25 4AN, 2-6pm
- Friday 25th November – Derby, Meteor Retail Park, Mansfield Rd, Derby DE21 4SY, 3-7pm
- Saturday 26th November – Llandudno, Mostyn Champneys Retail Park, Llandudno LL30 1RY, 2-6pm
- Sunday 27th November – Doncaster, Wheatley Centre Shopping Park, Wheatley Hall Rd, Doncaster DN2 4PE, 12:30-4:30pm